1. All class expenditures are to be approved by the principal and must be indebted prior to graduation.
2. Suggestions for class gifts are to be discussed with the principal, the class leaders and the class advisors.
3. Gifts to class advisors shall not exceed $200.00 per person.
4. Unexpended funds from the graduating class will be divided as follows:
a. The first $500. will be designated to the incoming freshmen class.
b. Any amount in excess of the $500. will be divided equally among the other three classes.
5. No reimbursement shall be made to any individual who makes a purchase using a personal credit card or cash without receiving prior approval from the principal or assistant principal prior to the purchase.
ADOPTED: November 3, 2003